Privacy Notice for Active Directory Pro
What we collect
During either a Login / Registration or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include but are not limited to, name, address, phone, email address, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
How we use it
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services we provide.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
Who we share it with
We never sell or rent your personal information.
Provider uses (but is not limited to using) the following sub-processors in order to carry out business activities. Your data may not be processed by every sub-processor listed, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services that you have engaged us for:
- Alphabet Inc.
Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than what is mentioned in this Privacy Notice. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information. Your information may be shared with
The online registration at Provider is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail, and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
Please contact us if you require further clarification, access, or updating above that which is provided by our systems.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- You can opt-out of email broadcasts by clicking the Unsubscribe link in emails.
- User accounts: You can request any accounts you hold with us to be deleted by contacting us. You will have to prove your identity.