Active Directory User Export Tool
The AD User Export Tool will easily export user accounts to CSV, Excel, or PDF file.Download Free Trial
Export All AD User Accounts
Easily export all domain users and user account properties with a click of a button.
- Click on Export Users from the management tools page.
- Click run to get all domain users.
- To add or remove user properties (attributes) click the columns button.
- Click Run
Export All User Attributes
The user export tool makes it easy to export all user account details. Easily add or remote user attributes using the GUI based attribute picker.
- Add or remove user attributes
- Arrange the columns
- Request custom attributes
Automated User Reports
Get a CSV file or user accounts emailed to you on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Click on the scheduler
- Click add to create a schedule
- Run reports daily, weekly, or monthly
The AD Pro Toolkit includes over 200 built-in reports.Download Free Trial
Export to CSV, Excel or PDF
All user reports can easily be exported to CSV, Excel, or PDF file format. Reports can also be easily filtered and sorted in the grid results.
- Click export in the top right
- Select your file format
- Click the columns to sort and filter
Below are additional features included in the AD Pro Toolkit.
Quickly provision new user accounts by bulk importing from a CSV template.
Find inactive users and computer accounts in Active Directory. Cleanup and secure your AD domain.
Bulk update user account attributes. Easily make mass changes to multiple user accounts at once.
Scan and audit the NTFS permissions on local and shared folders.
Scan remote computers and find users that have local administrator rights on their devices.